*UPDATED*New Mesh: Simple Vampire Hair
Updated: 5th May 2006 at 12:31 AM
Okay, so it doesn't look exactly like the mesh from Nightlife, but I like it the way it is. It's close enough for me. I think it looks exactly like the other when looking from the side..the front's not as close, but ..again, clsoe enough for me.
But anyways, I made 12 colors of it, with textures made by me.. of course, new textures! ..Well that was the point of it, wasn't it? But anyway, the colors are black, brown, blond, red, dark brown, golden blond, bright red, dark red, a second red, strawberry blond, light brown, and dirty blond. Elders all have grey, of course.
This mesh is for teens through elders only. Since it was edited off of an original game mesh, it should work without expansions, but it would've anyway, I would think. :D
Recolor/Retexture all you want. Give credit, meaning my name, not just a link. Also, no redistribution of my meshes, without first getting approval from me. Send me a message if you absolutely feel the need to post it somewhere else. Hopefully you could just link here. :D
I hope you guys recolor!! I sort of request it, since that was pretty much the whole purpose behind the creation of this mesh, to simplify the recoloring. lol..thanks. O.o
Also, please use the thanks button and vote high! This is VERY encouraging and low scores/thanks lowers my self-esteem, and prevents me from uploading here. Thanks..
Also, I'll take requests..
I hope you like it!
THANK YOU SO MUCH HystericalParoxysm!!!!! If it weren't for you I wouldn't have finished. So, thanks again.
Sophie-David has color-binned the four main colors, please check that post. Thanks!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.11 MB · Downloads: 9,332 · 1st May 2006
|3.11 MB||9,332||1st May 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.