Purple Fantasy Skintone Recolor Of Louis Skins
Uploaded 28th Aug 2006 at 8:28 AM · Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 2:33 AM by dragon_tfm
Credit to louis of simcribbling http://louis016.com.ne.kr/sims/ and their awesome skintones.
This is a somewhat basic recolor where i only changed the shading under the lips (i found that they would often make my sims appear to have facial hair depending on the facial structure) and of course the color its self of all ages and genders.
I hope you enjoy it!
Please DO NOT upload to the exchange or othersites however you may use skintone on your models/stories/video but please credit my self and louis, and a link would always be nice (i like to see what happens to things i make =]).
Skin Type: Fantasy
Size: 5.38 MB · Downloads: 2,808 · 28th Aug 2006
|5.38 MB||2,808||28th Aug 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.