Retextures of XM Sims hair 37
Uploaded 19th Sep 2006 at 8:31 PM · Updated 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:19 PM by schuldig_seiben
Just a retexture that I did a while ago. It's not perfect - note the back of the head - but I tried my best and I hope you like them. Unlike my other uploads, this retexture does not use Seomi's but was from scratch (well, this photo.) The original ribbons are plain white so I thought I'd try something a bit more colourful XD
It comes in black (red ribbon), dark brown (yellow ribbon), light brown (green ribbon), red (blue ribbon), blonde (white ribbon) and silver (purple ribbon). The hair works for all ages and is colour binned (for real this time ).
Apologies for the rubbishiness of the preview pictures. I wanted to make them pretty but I didn't have time
I've attached some close-ups of the ribbons and some different angles - see below (above?) the download.
You need the mesh from XM Sims - number 37 - which I've linked to near the file. Any mesh issues should go to her, not me
Many thanks to Professional Loser for colour binning these for me
Apologies, too, to people who I promised recolours of my last upload. If I tell you that I made these retextures about four weeks ago and I only managed to take ingame shots last night, then you hopefully guess that I have a lot of work right now ^^; Again, sorry, and when I have a bit more time I'll try and get those done
I hope you like them! If you do download, please consider clicking the thanks button or even leaving acomment. It would make Schuldig a happy bunny
Schuldig - XM Twists Retextures.zip
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 4,383 · 19th Sep 2006
|1.89 MB||4,383||19th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair37.htm (non-MTS link)|
~#(- Stuff by Schuldig -)#~
Just to remind you - I cannot mesh, so please do not ask for female conversions :)
For those who are asking about the rest of my retextures, Seomi has gone AWOL so I'm not sure what to do ^^;