The Sims 2 Halloween Pack (30 objects, recolors, clothes, walls, music, etc!)
Updated: 14th Oct 2006 at 1:33 AM
This is my third pack but i've had much less time to work on it! So here you go! This pack includes 30 objects, with many recolors, new clothes, walls, floors, music, etc. I hope you enjoy this pack as much as the Summer Life pack or even more! Please post comments. Entire site can be found here:
Here are the instructions - if you want an automatic .exe setup file you can only download that in the link above.
The Sims 2 Halloween Pack is all in one file that includes several zips in it. So here is how you install the files. PLEASE READ THIS TO INSTALL CORRECTLY (MUST USE THIS IF YOUR GAME IS NOT IN ENGLISH) You can choose anyway you want to install it. Manually or with the setup.exe.
1. Save the file to the desktop when you click on download now.
2. Open up the file and extract those zips to your desktop.
3. Now open the s2halpdownloads.zip and extract all the files to My Documents / EA Games / The Sims 2 / Downloads.
4. Next open the s2halpcollections.zip and extract those files to My Documents / EA Games / The Sims 2 / Collections.
5. That's it! Your done, go in the game and check it out! If you have music go to the next step to put it in your game.
6. Now open the s2halpmusic.zip and extract all the files to My Documents / EA Games / The Sims 2 / Music which will be in techno in the game but don't include that in the extracting and when you play it on a stereo in the game it will be there! Enjoy! If you need help email me!
This pack took me only 1 month and a half since i only had that much time to do it, so i usually have 4 months to make a pack with 40 objects, but i think i managed my time well. I'm still 14, lol. Just like when i made the summer and easter pack. That age won't change until march. Thank you for everything and thanks for people who've helped some of my problems on the way! Enjoy the pack! Best wishes and Happy Halloween!
All objects and recolors and other things can be seen at my site, there is just too many images to post here.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 5.88 MB · Downloads: 40,315 · 13th Oct 2006
|5.88 MB||40,315||13th Oct 2006|
Size: 6.95 MB · Downloads: 41,639 · 13th Oct 2006
|6.95 MB||41,639||13th Oct 2006|
Size: 57.0 KB · Downloads: 142,375 · 13th Oct 2006
|57.0 KB||142,375||13th Oct 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Simfantastic 2's Policy
Most of all, enjoy. It is an honor and pleasure to see anyone that has used items from me or made recolors. I enjoy looking at them and it is a lot of fun.