Maxis Talking Table in 3 New Sizes
Updated: 14th Oct 2008 at 8:32 AM by -Maylin-
So I made 3 more.
One tile square, one tile round, and a 3 tile long. Then because there was a little problem on the original mesh, what can I say, it bugged me at least. The skirt, the part of the frame that supports the table top looked to short to me, so I redid the original too.
The tables are linked to the Maxis table so they will all use the Maxis original colors and any recolors made for it. For this reason the new meshes are not recolorable unless you recolor the Maxis original. I did a recolor of the table and matching chair in a yellow that I call Maise (Maize) because I needed one for a kitchen I was making so I included it here for you.
And because I like tablecloths I made a set to fit all the tables with recolors and they also fit most any other table too.
I used only base game objects to create them and had set to base game so hopefully they will be compatible with any game version.
UPDATE 12/12 -- Made a couple of changes in the files after testing in a base game. They are now definately base game compatible.
All tables have about the same poly and vert counts as the Maxis original, I only reshaped them.
The tablecloths --
1x1 - 800 poly, 585 vert
1x1 round - 1440 poly, 930 vert
1x2 - 1400 poly, 1046 vert
1x3 - 1862 poly, 1400 vert
As always, my rules for my meshes --
Free to recolor and post for download as you wish, as long as the mesh itself remains a FREE download. You are welcome to use it on any lots you post for download as well. Please do not take and post as your own, even though it's not much, it is my work,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 91.0 KB · Downloads: 14,921 · 9th Dec 2006
|91.0 KB||14,921||9th Dec 2006|
Size: 156.4 KB · Downloads: 15,189 · 9th Dec 2006
|156.4 KB||15,189||9th Dec 2006|
Size: 151.5 KB · Downloads: 15,435 · 9th Dec 2006
|151.5 KB||15,435||9th Dec 2006|
Size: 139.9 KB · Downloads: 16,268 · 9th Dec 2006
|139.9 KB||16,268||9th Dec 2006|
Size: 120.7 KB · Downloads: 15,910 · 9th Dec 2006
|120.7 KB||15,910||9th Dec 2006|
Size: 134.7 KB · Downloads: 20,606 · 9th Dec 2006
|134.7 KB||20,606||9th Dec 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
*My Work, My Rules*
Free to recolor and post for download as you wish, as long as the mesh itself remains a FREE download. You are welcome to use it on any lots you post for download as well. My work is to always remain File-Share-Friendly.
If you want to edit one of my meshes, please have the decency to ask.
Please do not take and post as your own, I do consider that to be stealing and I will find you.