Toddler Jacket (new mesh)
Updated: 11th Nov 2008 at 12:11 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
There's 4 outfits for your sim boys, and 4 unisex outfits. Put the outfits and the mesh file into your downloads or saved sims folder. There are also some more girl choices here. Click my name to find similar jackets for other ages.
This should be compatible with all EPs.
Recolor as you wish (on free sites) see readme for details.
Based on the Maxis mesh for young adults.
Polycount: 2328 faces (same as original)
Made with Unimesh, thank you Wes! Thank you HP, Delphy, and the rest of the staff and members who make mts2 a great place to be.
Free for your personal use. Please don't redistribute without
asking permission (that includes posting to the sims exchange).
PS - clicking the thanks button over there <--- makes me happy
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.94 MB · Downloads: 10,986 · 22nd Feb 2007
|2.94 MB||10,986||22nd Feb 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.