Lord of the Rings Banners and Flags
Uploaded 30th Nov 2005 at 9:09 PM · Updated 13th Jul 2006 at 9:50 AM by tiggerypum
These banners require the Medieval Banner Pack by Lethe_s, available here:
Each banner will show up as a wall banner, a banner on a pole hanging out from the wall, and a banner on a pole with a stand that you can set anywhere.
These banners and flags use the repository method, so you must have Lethe's wall banner in your game for them to work.
Btw, Lethe updated her banners to improve how they behave in the game's light, so do download them again if you got them before she updated.
Many of these banners are based on banners from the movies. I totally recreated or substantially edited all of them. Do not 'borrow' my graphics without permission.
You can also find another set with some of these banners and a couple different ones that use Bob's flagpole instead here
Put these into your downloads folder.
Do not fold, spindle, mutulate or sell.
(and yes, I appreciate it if you click the 'thanks' thingy over on the left)
Size: 482.3 KB · Downloads: 9,840 · 30th Nov 2005
|482.3 KB||9,840||30th Nov 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Medieval banner pack *updated jan 11, 06* by Lethe_s|