Star Trek: Enterprise Captains Chair
Uploaded 20th Apr 2007 at 8:34 PM · Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 3:53 PM by -Maylin-
This one is a close resemblance (but certainly not 100%) to the one Captain Archer used on the Prototype Enterprise NX-01. It comes with dark blue leather cushions and some integrated screens to monitor critical ships systems.
From this chair you are able to deal with obnoxious Andorians without fear.
Four seasons limited warranty!
Have fun and live long and prosper.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The perfect companion for the voyage to the new frontier: A captains chair as seen on TV in Star Trek: Enterprise. by Xanathon for www.modthesims2.com
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 94.4 KB · Downloads: 9,858 · 20th Apr 2007
|94.4 KB||9,858||20th Apr 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
It is allowed to create recolors but you have to link to this page if you offer the recolor to the public. Additionally you have to give me credit on your page.
You are allowed to clone and alter my objects. If you got permission and offer the derivative work to the public, you have to give me credit for the original object and link to this page.
You are allowed to include my objects in your lots if you give me credit and link to the original thread of the object(s).
You are not allowed to offer anything from this page or deriative work on paysites. If you want to, ask me, I will decide the individual case. But in general I will decline.
You are of course not allowed to post my creations or derivative work on the Exchange.