The 4 kitchencollection by McAlli
Uploaded 26th Jul 2007 at 2:24 AM · Updated 5th Dec 2008 at 12:49 PM by McAlli
some of the cupboards are Maxis from Seasons. Some are custom and you must download the meshes from the links listed below. You must have Seasons and you must have the meshes.
To see more of my stuff click on: McAlli's Creations
|Filename||wall_93676e6d.package (inside McAlli4kitchens.rar)|
|Filename||wall_734274f3.package (inside McAlli4kitchens.rar)|
|Description||KitchenPaper by McAlli|
|Filename||wall_33427495.package (inside McAlli4kitchens.rar)|
|Description||Kitchenpaper by McAlli|
|Filename||wall_53427393.package (inside McAlli4kitchens.rar)|
|Description||Kitchen paper by McAlli|
|Open for Business|
Size: 4.14 MB · Downloads: 17,235 · 26th Jul 2007
|4.14 MB||17,235||26th Jul 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Snuggly kitchen containers by phervers|
|"Lustroware" Kitchen Canisters - **UPDATED** by shannanisims|
|Tuscan Kitchen Set *UPDATED* by phoenix_phaerie|
|UPDATED:Added collection file- Tuscan Kitchen Re-colors by luslipz73|
My none of my stuff is to go on any site other than mts2. It is free and will stay that way.
Custom meshes and custom mesh recolors may not be uploaded anywhere with out the mesh creators permission. Custom mesh recolors of mine can be uploaded to houses if 1. The owner of the mesh gives their permission, 2. credit is given for my recolor. I have noticed that some of my stuff has been copied on other sites. This is a no-no. Don't take credit for my work.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OR PLACE ITEMS, OR CHEATS ETC. THESE CAN ALL BE FOUND UNDER HELP ON MTS2.