UPDATED! Countessa Hemaphilia's Virginal Marble Blood Bath v.3
Updated: 5th Aug 2007 at 2:48 PM
So, what's new in this version?
- The tub now borrows recolours from the maxis colonial bathtub; giving more flexibility and a smaller package.
- I've disabled some of the sillier options: you can't bathe toddlers in it, play with it or take bubble baths anymore.
- Sims will not bathe in it autonomously.
- It's compatible with Pets, but does not require the EP. You can not bathe dogs in it; that would be silly.
This uses the same GUID as my previous version, so you have to pick one.
This should be compatible with all EPs. I would have tested it with Numenor's BaseGame Starter, but unfortunately my combo drive is partly broken and will only read DVDs, not CDs, so I can't personally test any EP earlier than Pets.
If anyone does find it incompatible with older EPs, please let me know. I can't promise I can fix it, but at least I can post a warning.
I still haven't done anything to the actual properties of the tub. It will raise comfort and hygiene just like a normal tub. It does not do anything fancy like actually adding life to a sim, or refreshing energy. If anyone wants to fiddle with it to add such features; feel free.
I've also made a bone white recolour. It's whiter than the maxis white, it has silver fittings and it turns bloody when dirty. It's not an amazing texture, but I'm fond of it.
My Redistribution Policy is still: Feel free to copy, clone, duplicate, re-colour, mangle, steal and otherwise circulate this in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the publisher's (that's me!) prior consent.
Yada-yada-yada... I really don't care, and I can't stop you. Have fun!
Same as the maxis tub.
IgnorantBliss for her tutorial on Slave Object Tutorial: Repository Textures From Maxis Objects.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 58.9 KB · Downloads: 21,642 · 5th Aug 2007
|58.9 KB||21,642||5th Aug 2007|
Size: 140.9 KB · Downloads: 27,123 · 5th Aug 2007
|140.9 KB||27,123||5th Aug 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Yada-yada-yada... I don't care, and I can't stop you.