HP's Idolatry Beyond skintones as Alien and Zombie Defaults
Uploaded 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:45 PM · Updated 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:47 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Please take out other default replacements before using these defaults.
For more pictures, visit this link.
NOTE: YOU NEED UNIVERSITY FOR THE ZOMBIE DEFAULT. YOU ONLY NEED THE BASE GAME FOR THE ALIEN DEFAULT
HystericalParoxysm for the original skintone (Thanks!)
Nouk for the zombie's eyes.
silo pixel & bean for the alien eyes
Migamoo for the zombie's outfit
Callum91 for the zombie's hair
Maxis for the rest.
Size: 2.58 MB · Downloads: 1,532 · 22nd Sep 2007
|2.58 MB||1,532||22nd Sep 2007|
Size: 2.21 MB · Downloads: 2,519 · 22nd Sep 2007
|2.21 MB||2,519||22nd Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.