High Chair to Allow Toddler to Eat New Foods - Testers Needed
Updated: 21st Nov 2008 at 2:57 PM by -Maylin-
This was created as a joint project with Simotized. Her new foods can be found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=258791
My corn soup is posted with my animated swing the link is as follows:
I only created one picture as there are no changes to the Maxis Highchair except in the code. I do also use the repository technique to pull textrues from the regular highchair, it will also pull textures from any recolors you have for it. To recolor you would recolor the regular maxis highchair.
This should work with the base game and the price is $50 under General/Child.
Please report any problem you might encounter. This is in testing phase at this time.
All that help make this possible. creators, creators, Peter & Inge Jones for the PJSE plugin, this site, Stephen Cox creator of UVMapper, and creators of MilkShape. Echo who has taught me more than anyone and I highly recommend her tutorials found at MTS2. Wes_h for his animation plugins and his detailed answers to my questions.
Echo is so knowledgeable on so many aspects and without all her help I would not have been able to complete many of my creations. Thanks Echo!
I also want to thanks Simotized for the idea of creating new toddler foods and for working with me on this project.
If you like this item please take time to rate, comment and click the thanks button. If you really like it please add it to your favorites.
Description: This version is the same as the maxis version except it allow for new foods to be served to your toddlers. Kids need to eat, but why they have to make such a mess of the whole process is still a bit of a mystery. They certainly can't use a regular chair during family meals at the dining table. That's why the makers of such family favorites as the Kinder Kontainer, and the Sanitation Station, now bring you the Kinder Koddler high chair toddler feeder. "Kindly keep your kinder kin in a chair called Kinder Koddler." Hacked to allow for new foods and to allow infants to be placed in it. by rebecah my work can be found on the following sites: http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/rebecah http://www.sims2valley.com/s2vforum/index.php? http://www.simsafe2.com/forums/index.php
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 51.7 KB · Downloads: 9,814 · 21st Nov 2007
|51.7 KB||9,814||21st Nov 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I personally don't agree with personal policies and would very much like to see all policies be controlled by the board that items are posted on. It would make life so much easier for everyone. It would also eliminate the selfish/self center creators that have done so much harm to this caring and sharing community. Not one creator that I know of is able to do these things without the help of Maxis, Simpe, plugins, and all the great tutorials available.
Just in case someone wants to know my feelings on it...it is as follows:
You may use my creations freely. The only request I have is that you do not claim them as your own and PLEASE do not post on pay sites.
You may include them with you lot creations if you so desire. :)
Most of my meshes come from remeshing maxis items or can be found in the 3d mesh of unknown authors. If you wish to remesh any of my meshes you are free to do so. You may also include them with your recolors.
I do this strickly for fun. If you find anything wrong with my creations please let me know and I'll fix them if I capable of doing so or will at least post the problems found. I don't want to post junk!