Uploaded 9th Dec 2007 at 1:58 AM · Updated 8th May 2009 at 5:22 PM by Sunfish : grammar fix!
It is a scar on the lower left cheek *v* Hehe, looking cool..?
It works for all genders and all (I think, don't remember) ages.
It should work with BASE GAME.
You'll find it in the face paint section.
Sims in the thumbnail photos have MAXIS skintone. (The scar looks good with custom skintones as well, but I want neutral photos.)
It works best with light skin though...
Thank you, see you!
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 21.4 KB · Downloads: 5,918 · 9th Dec 2007
|21.4 KB||5,918||9th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
MAY 7, 2009 NOTE: Still kind of active with Sims. I've been making a lot of things lately. Not much uploaded yet, and not likely that I will upload to MTS2 though, so please check my website. :)
Also: I've been going around to correct the grammar of my download posts, just worth mentioning, in case anyone is confused by the change.
Policy: Don't steal :/ You can use my uploads for almost anything, without asking me first, but give credit.
Info: I only recolor. No new meshes! (Note: the mesh is the shape of item, with a texture on the surface. I can only change the texture. In other words, I can use Bodyshop and Wizards of SimPE.)
Language: Sorry for the bad English sometimes, I'm not a native speaker.
Contact: You can send a PM if you want to talk, or add me on my MSN (see adress to the left, 'my profile'). If it related to MTS2, PMs are preferred. I'm not online on MSN every day but if you are lucky, you can catch me.
If I'm offline for long time, it's because I have school and other things IRL that keeps me busy.