Funky Cash Register Recolors
Uploaded 16th Aug 2008 at 10:59 AM · Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 2:30 PM by -Maylin-
Is there something ALWAYS wrong with your stores? Is it that coat? That painting? NO IT'S THAT UGLY WHITE CASH REGISTER! But fortunately for you,
there is now a fix for that! This set of colorful register will FINALLY put the finishing touch! It comes in four colors, Red,pink,orange and blue, so you will never have to be annoyed by that awful white thing again!
Photoshop, the makers of SimPE, Phaenon for the encouragement! Thanks to you all!
Size: 97.8 KB · Downloads: 1,731 · 16th Aug 2008
|97.8 KB||1,731||16th Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.