Project Kadō - 6 New Contemporary Flower Arrangements
Updated: 2nd Jun 2013 at 1:50 AM by HugeLunatic
The result are the following 6 arrangements, each one including two vase and two plant colors that can be mixed as you like it (see the image to get an idea of the various alternatives!):
The Orchid is combined with a simple exotic leaf in a metal vase. It's probably the most modern arrangement and should not be matched with other golden acessories if your sims aren't a little decadent.
The Pebbles and Leaf arrangement was inspired by Asian lifestyle but fits many different atmospheres. There's a version with wooden box and without included as recolor.
The Magnolia Branch with its big and fragrant blossoms is minmalist and appealing at the same time.
I combined a great Dahlia flower with some fern leaves and then put all that in an extraordinary design vase (thanks for the texture to www.NOVICA.com!).
The Hippeastrum is a nice plant with big blossoms I put together with some fresh green leaves here into a modern glass vase shaped like a star.
Tropical fauna brought the idea for the Palm Leaf arrangement to my mind. Two leaves are a perfect fit for the pretty colorful blossoms in a simple but very decorative bowl.
I hope that you like them! If this is the case I would rejoice about some comments and Thanks :D
A special Thanks to www.NOVICA.com for the vase texture of the Dahlia!
Credit to Adele at MTS2, reflexsimsforum.com and simsinparis.com for the decoration shown on the photos, to SimPE, Blender and Paint.NET as well as Unfreez
JB Leaves and Blossoms in a Bowl: 435
JB Orchid Arrangement: 548
JB Star Shaped Glass Vase: 542
JB Dahlia and Fern Arrangement: 507
JB Blooming Magnolia Branch: 769 (rather high)
JB Pebble and Leaf Arrangement: 854 (quite high)
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Tags: #flowers, #blossoms, #petals, #decoration, #deco, #plant, #plants, #bouquet, #magnolia, #pebble, #pebbles, #orchid, #tropuic, #exotic, #dahlia, #vase, #glass vase, #country, #modern, #design, #designer, #asian, #bamboo
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 226.7 KB · Downloads: 7,581 · 9th Nov 2008
|226.7 KB||7,581||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 212.7 KB · Downloads: 7,970 · 9th Nov 2008
|212.7 KB||7,970||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 565.8 KB · Downloads: 9,730 · 9th Nov 2008
|565.8 KB||9,730||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 388.7 KB · Downloads: 9,303 · 9th Nov 2008
|388.7 KB||9,303||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 340.7 KB · Downloads: 7,935 · 9th Nov 2008
|340.7 KB||7,935||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 444.6 KB · Downloads: 8,767 · 9th Nov 2008
|444.6 KB||8,767||9th Nov 2008|
Size: 2.13 MB · Downloads: 47,849 · 9th Nov 2008
|2.13 MB||47,849||9th Nov 2008|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-Good recolors are always welcome but please link back to my mesh.
-You can include all my meshes in lots but only if you upload them on 100% free sites.
-I always appreciate to see what you have made out of my content. So if you use it in a story, video or other work I'd be pleased to see the result. (That's of course not a must.)
And - N E V E R - use my creations to support the doubtable machinations of thesimsresource in any way. Thanks.
- I DON'T take requests -
Sorry, too busy at the moment.