Fat and Pregnant Morphs for Gelydh's Alpha Tunic Top, TF / AF (UPDATED 6/21/2014)
Updated: 21st Jun 2014 at 6:18 PM - updated fat morphs
UPDATE 8/14/2010 updated to better fit over more pants and skirts, mostly the fat morphs, please redownload
(Want to wear this shirt with Maxis baggy pants and cargos? Get my default replacements.)
Gelydh of ClubCrimsyn made some lovely alpha tunic top meshes for TF and AF. These meshes had no fat morph. Why should curvy girls get left out? Gelydh gave me permission to add morphs, so I added fat morphs to both meshes and a pregnant morph to the adult mesh.
My download files now contain the complete mesh. You don't need the original Gelydh files anymore.
To get the original meshes
1) go to ClubCrimsyn
2) click the "Meshes" link at the bottom
3) go to page 7, get AF_Top-AlphaTunicTop
4) go to page 9, get TF_Top-AlphaTunicTop
Adult Pregnant Morph
blue satin shirt by Ninika, yellow tank by Mikexx2 and Fishie
wide jeans (now with preg morph) by me, slouchy jeans (with preg morph) by HystericalParoxysm
Adult Fat Morph
shirt recolor by Gelydh from ClubCrimsyn
ruffled skirt by Sentate
Teen Fat Morph
In the picture, it looks like the shirt clips the butt a tiny bit, but I changed the fat morph since I took that picture, so it doesn't do that anymore.
shirt recolor by Aikea from ClubCrimsyn
black skirt by me
For these meshes, both my policy (see my profile page) and ClubCrimsyn's policy apply.
Thanks to Gelydh for the mesh. Thanks to Gelydh, Aikea, Ninika, Fishie, and Mikexx2 for making pretty recolors. Thanks to the makers of and MilkShape.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
1345, same as the original
somewhat higher than a Maxis mesh because it's an alpha top
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
morph Gelydh top tf.zip
| UPDATE 6/21/2014 please redownload
Size: 91.9 KB · Downloads: 12,114 · 7th Jul 2009
|91.9 KB||12,114||7th Jul 2009|
| UPDATE 6/21/2014 please redownload
Size: 100.4 KB · Downloads: 22,639 · 27th Mar 2009
|100.4 KB||22,639||27th Mar 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge