Apartment Life Breakdancer NPC Replacements
Uploaded 7th Jul 2009 at 12:29 AM · Updated 10th Jul 2009 at 5:56 AM by Miss-SKH
However, there came a solution...
There are six options for the females: Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple and Red.
And five for the males: Blue, Green, Grey, Purple and Red.
Choose only ONE per gender!
These are default replacements for the breakdancer NPC outfit; which means they will replace the maxis counterpart, including existing sims already wearing this outfit.
You can only have ONE default replacement of this type. To delete my defaults, just remove these packages from your downloads folder.
They are all included in one big .rar file, but all are clearly labeled so you can easily delete the ones you don't want. You should only have one from each gender installed at a time.
Original Breakdancer NPCs Comparison Picture:
You can find the non-default versions of these outfits here.
| AL Breakdancer Replacements
Size: 3.30 MB · Downloads: 4,103 · 7th Jul 2009
|3.30 MB||4,103||7th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.