Blood Red "Fangtasia" Nightshirt
Updated: 27th Apr 2012 at 12:06 AM - editing related pages
Adult/YA - Sleepwear Only - Compressorized - Mesh by Dustfinger INCLUDED
Vampire sold separately.
Great big thanks to Dustfinger for the fabulous mesh. It's a very reasonable 1978 polys, FYI, and a bunch of nice solid recolours are available at Maxis Dreams. It even has a pregnant morph (wink wink nudge nudge.)
Credit for the shirt's design goes to the folks who make "True Blood". It was featured in an episode of the show and can be purchased at HBO.com.
No Style: None of the below styles
Tags: #fangtasia, #true blood, #sookie stackhouse, #fanseegirlstuff, #dustfinger, #fangtasia nightshirt, #fangtasia night shirt, #fangtasia nightgown, #fangtasia night gown, #fangtasia t-shirt, #fangtasia shirt, #vampire, #true blood shirt, #fanseetrueblood, #fanseepjs
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Fangtasia Nightshirt (Mesh Included).rar
Size: 156.6 KB · Downloads: 9,324 · 16th Jul 2009
|156.6 KB||9,324||16th Jul 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.