Uploaded 18th Sep 2009 at 10:23 PM · Updated 20th Sep 2009 at 8:44 PM by StellRien
Spanish Rose is a tipical family house. It has lots of rooms (five spacious bedrooms) with lots of possibility.
The five bathrooms and two toilets are the key of a simple life, sith every sim players know, that simmies often visit these rooms.
Let’s see the garden:
Pool with special arrengment
Lake with nice sorroundings
And some plants – like garlic, tomato, potato, watermelon, grape
And here are some pictures:
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 214058(F) 90770(UF)
Title: Spanish Rose
Description: Spanish Rose
Spanish Rose by SR.rar
Size: 2.05 MB · Downloads: 1,909 · 18th Sep 2009
|2.05 MB||1,909||18th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!