Uploaded 1st Oct 2009 at 1:12 AM · Updated 22nd May 2010 at 9:51 AM by StellRien
When I built this house I try to make something uniqe and new, I hope it succeed. And the most important: I hope you like it!
Note: I built the house on Pinochle Point 2250, but pictures made on Sun Song Ave 477.
Little princess room, of course it's perfect for teen girls + Second floor's corridor and living room
Master bedroom, Master bathroom and First floor's bathroom (for guests)
Open Area --> Kitchen, Living room and Dining room
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 288261 F 126102 UF
Title: Eclectica by SR
Description: Eclectica by SR
Size: 2.13 MB · Downloads: 11,679 · 1st Oct 2009
|2.13 MB||11,679||1st Oct 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!