"How was your day, dear?" The Housewife Dress
I've copied all the Maxis desings. The cherry one will have a different color because I couldn't change it in Workshop, so if you want it white, you can easily change it
And I haven't included the heart because it looked stretched and ugly in my mesh :/
This dress is for adults and young adults, under everyday and formal categories. It has three channels:
· Belt and bow/ribbon
From the maker of the 'Jasmine Bridal Gowns", Anubis proudly brings you the 'How was your day, dear?' dress. Now you can be just like the housewives of yesterday, cooking and cleaning in the height of style. The Stepford wives will all swoon when they see you in this darling outfit. June Cleaver will insist that you tell her where you bought it. Bree VanDecamp will be sure to approve of your impeccable style and grace. Weather you're baking up the latest scandle, or your famous baked Alaska, you're sure to impress in this one of a kind outfit. "
You're housewives are not housewives without this dress!
“Honey, how was your day? Sorry supper is 2 min late, but I’ve just been so busy cleaning and doing laundry all day! Can I take your shoes for you? Would you like a cigar before supper? How about a martini? I could give you a massage, or read you the paper if you like. And thank you SO much for the stove you bought me for my birthday! It makes cooking all your meals so much easier!”
But if you use modern outfits in your housewives, you will get this...
"Fix your own damn supper! What am I... your slave?"
Thanks to Wicked_poppies for the funny description!
Please, see more detailed pics and more designs in the pics below.
If you want to compare my version with the original, take a look this at pic.
I am NOT planning to convert this for elders, for now.
Note: Please, don't take this personally. The description is just for fun, not that I agree with all the male chauvinism above
Same as the original dress, 3866.
All the people from CFF and specially to Wicked_poppies!
Blonde housewife hair from Sims2Desings
Male hair in perfect housewife pic by Oepu
Blonde hair in modern housewife by v-ware
Modern housewife dress from Liana Sims 3
Blonde girl is my Alice version, so the credits are in that thread
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 919.5 KB · Downloads: 45,519 · 24th Oct 2009
|919.5 KB||45,519||24th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I do NOT take requests/suggestions/ideas!