Uploaded 21st Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM · Updated 15th Mar 2010 at 1:05 AM by RiBlan
Unfurnished: 13, 312
Okay, this house is colored in shades of browns and greens, hence the name "Earthly Cottage". This is the first in a set of 4 starter homes themed in the elements: Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. The house can be easily expanded, a garden/pond/pool could be easily added, anything, really. I worked hard to keep this house under 16,000, so I hope you enjoy it.
CUSTOM CONTENT USED:
Tile Patterns by JaneSamborski
Plants by Lemoncandy
Roof by QBUILDERZ (Brown Scalloped)
Euro-type Street Default Replacement Set by Misty_2004
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 15,982
QBUILDERZ, Lemoncandy, JaneSamborski, and Misty_2004 for the CC I have used.
Title: Earthly Cottage
Description: A small, 1 bed 1 bath cottage starter. Made by RiBlan of http://www.modthesims.info Please do not redistribute.
Size: 1.52 MB · Downloads: 1,277 · 21st Oct 2009
|1.52 MB||1,277||21st Oct 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!