'Royal Throne' new Mesh and 'Fleur de Lys' Pattern / Medieval Challenge
Updated: 21st Oct 2011 at 2:34 PM
Updated for patch1.7
This is my first entry to the new MTS Challenge:
The royal throne:
Catalog location: Comfort/Living Chairs
Recolourable channels: 3 (see the picture below)
-High Details: 938 faces
-Low Details: 666 faces
and a special pattern called 'Fleur de Lys':
Catalog Location: Fabric/Cloth
Hope you like it!
Policy: Read it in my profile page.
Created with Blender, converted with Milkshape.
TSRW, Delphy Pattern Packager,The Gimp
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Maylin's creation
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Fleur de Lys.zip
Size: 16.0 KB · Downloads: 4,854 · 27th Mar 2010
|16.0 KB||4,854||27th Mar 2010|
Size: 1.60 MB · Downloads: 5,983 · 27th Mar 2010
|1.60 MB||5,983||27th Mar 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: