Beach Front House
Uploaded 13th May 2010 at 11:08 PM · Updated 14th May 2010 at 8:56 PM by shishimarie
The house includes:
Bonus room (I made it a workout room)
Lot size: 20x30
Lot Location: 9 Sun song Ave in Sunset Valley
Price Furnished 119,453
Price Unfurnished 59,985
Sims 3 Store items used in the house (all decorative and will not impact play)
Golden Women of Properity Painting http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...ategoryId=12341
Surreal Grilled Cheese Painting http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:19502
Beautiful Forest Painting http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:19503
Plants from Eco Pack UK/Renault Pack http://gb.store.thesims3.com/renault.html
Orchids of Many http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=15
Greaves' Writing Set http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=45
B Harvard's Water Collection http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=45
Potted Orchids Divine http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...emale&startAt=0
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 119,453
Thanks to http://www.coastalhomeplans.com/ for providing me with wonderful house plans that I then create for my sims!!!
Title: Beach Front House
Description: Beach House with great ocean views!!! The colors used in this house are calm and cooling use like the ocean.
Beach Front House.rar
Size: 1.73 MB · Downloads: 934 · 13th May 2010
|1.73 MB||934||13th May 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!