Mayfield Family Farm
Uploaded 25th May 2010 at 1:00 AM · Updated 25th May 2010 at 5:43 AM by chalice : One store set not listed
Built with game version 2.6.11
With this lot my goal was to make it as realistic as possible, resembling real-life farms. The lot has:
- 4 Bedrooms ( 1 master, 2 regular, and 1 nursery)
- an attached garage
- a covered front porch
- A living room, dining room, and family room
- 2 bathrooms
- A large garden area for your sims to plant crops
- A swimmable pond
Furnished: 190,311 Unfurnished 104,615
Calla Lillies by joinmobile
Ancient fountain by silverfox
Dolphin's Magic Gardening Gnome
Community buildings unlocked by rmrm
Romance Dining set at Vita Sims
Sims Store items used:
The Archibald Door
The Agnes Bed
Reader's End Table
Harvest Bounty Set *Free*
Riverview Farm objects ( Free)
Sun Surf and Sand set ( front porch chairs)
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: Furnished 190,311 Un
Thanks to Amoebius for his swimmable pond tutorial
Title: Mayfield Farm
Description: Mayfield Farm
Size: 1.71 MB · Downloads: 3,199 · 25th May 2010
|1.71 MB||3,199||25th May 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!