Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Build Set Part 2 - Windows, doors, archways
Updated: 3rd Dec 2010 at 9:47 PM
This is Part 2 of the Torrox Spanish/Southwestern Build Set – Windows, doors and archways
This part consists of
* Six windows – four single and two doubles
* Four doors - two single doors and two double doors
* Single and double archway
All have diagonal versions.
All windows, doors and archways are slaved to the Torrox two-storey window in THIS THREAD, so you must have that in your game to them work.
If you download the recolors of the two-storey window you’ll also have these window/door/archway recolors:
Oh, and don't forget to get the window accesories in Part 3 of the set HERE .
Windows in Build Mode – Windows at 213 simoleons
Doors in Build Mode – Doors at 213 simoleons
Archways in Build Mode – Archways at 213 simoleons
Windows, single – 348/368/408/428
Windows, double – 624/704
Doors, single – 570/604
Doors, double – 968/1040
Archways – 168
SimPE, MilkShape, UV Mapper, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!You must have the Torrox Master Objects in your game to make these objects work. Find them here:
Size: 230.9 KB · Downloads: 40,054 · 12th Aug 2010
|230.9 KB||40,054||12th Aug 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Torrox Part 3 – Window accessories: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415934
Torrox Part 4 – Walls and floors: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415935
Torrox Part 5 – Staircases: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415936
Torrox Part 6 – Fences and borders: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415937
Torrox Part 7 – Wall cut-outs: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=415938
Torrox Part 8 – Privacy Window: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=417372
Torrox Part 9 – Columns: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=426783
Torrox Part 10 – Toilet / dorm / hotel / apartment doors: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=427134
1) That none of my files are used as pay or donation items or as part of pay or donation items. This also includes recolors and clones of my meshes. Anything that has anything of mine in it, really.
2) If you upload any of my files to your own or another site, or use textures or meshes for your own creations, please credit Moune999 as the original creator. The same goes for recolors or clones of my meshes.
3) If you make your own slightly altered version of any of my meshes, please replace the GUID in the package and give the file a new name. Otherwise your package will overwrite mine, and I won't be happy about that.