Casa Verde (Green House)
Uploaded 31st Aug 2010 at 4:17 PM · Updated 31st Aug 2010 at 12:52 AM by fragglerocks
-3bdrm., 2 1/2 bath
-3 single beds, 1 double and a crib
-small lot size 20x20
-Costs just 135,159 fully furnished
-1 car, 1 motorcycle, 2 adult bikes
-washer and dryer
This old-style Italian house was built in the early 1400's. It has been renovated time and time again over the last few centuries, so it offers modern conveniences, while still retaining it's old world charm.
Custom Content List
1. Oscar the Grouch and Count dolls by eris3000
2. Barstools by hudy777
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: Furnished 135,159 / Unfurnished: 55,823
Thanks to eris3000 and hudy777 for the custom content. Thanks to MTS for hosting my creation. Thanks to armiel for Builder's Island, which made the building process so much easier and faster. And thank you for viewing my submission!
Title: Casa Verde
Description: Cas Verde (Green House) by fragglerocks@MTS
Size: 2.81 MB · Downloads: 382 · 31st Aug 2010
|2.81 MB||382||31st Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!