Simple Shifts For Teens, Adults, Young Adults and Elders- Custom and Default
Updated: 1st Nov 2010 at 6:12 PM
What is Included in the Zips
This includes a default replacement for the Maxis bodypajamas classic meshes and textures. Because teens, adults, young adults and elders share the textures in the game, this default replaces all of those ages. It also is used by the game as the default maternity pjs, so with my defaults installed sims will "pop" into the elbow sleeved shifts instead of the maxis pjs.
Remember that with Defaults there can be only one for any mesh, so make sure you take out any other defaults for these pjs before using this one.
Custom Elbow Sleeve Mesh and Recolors
These are the same as the defaults but custom versions that can be used as undies, swim and athletic as well as pjs. It also makes all colors available for all ages. The adult files have the textures
Alpha Mesh and Recolors
A shift with alpha editable sleeves, so that it can be adapted for different types of gowns worn. This includes 3 meshes (adult/young adult, elder andd teen) with 3 alpha edits: short sleeves, elbow sleeves (pic below) and long fitted sleeves (pic attached). There are 3 colors for each alpha edit. The adult files contain the textures. The others are just references. These will show up as athletic, undies, swim and pjs.
I hope some of you find a use for these. Please let me know if you have any issues. Comments are always appreciate. Thanks for looking and for reading this far
Alpha Mesh (all ages) 2428 Faces 1726 Vertices
Default Elbow Sleeve Mesh (all ages) 1912 Faces and 1334 Vertices
Hair meshes are by
Nouk and XM Sims
Hair Recolors are by: Almighty Hat
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Shift_ Alpha Sleeves.zip
Size: 3.67 MB · Downloads: 5,602 · 1st Nov 2010
|3.67 MB||5,602||1st Nov 2010|
Custom elbow sleeve Mesh and Recolors.zip
Size: 3.20 MB · Downloads: 6,497 · 1st Nov 2010
|3.20 MB||6,497||1st Nov 2010|
Size: 4.11 MB · Downloads: 5,713 · 1st Nov 2010
|4.11 MB||5,713||1st Nov 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
****Pretty much, do as you will .***