Updated: 19th Jul 2011 at 12:46 PM
Just a couple of Peggy's really cute hairs, re-textured to have a bit of natural streaky-highlight-ness to them.
They are all binned, ages toddler through elder for each, and labeled separately in the folders, so you may delete any you don't want.
Hair labeled as Peggy Retexture:
Hair labeled as Peggy Retexture 2:
an issue ive been asked about more than once: peggys site/link to the meshes-the site links provided work fine, theyre just really slow.
(long hair mesh located here)
(short hair mesh located here)
itll be on the white screen for a minute or two, but they do eventually show up.
also, try using mozilla firefox as your browser, if you dont already do so.
All creators for cc used, Peggy for the meshes, and catofevilgenius, for the super easy to use hair binner.
Tags: #hair, #hairs, #retextures, #hair retextures, #peggy, #peggy retextures, #peggy hair retextures, #peggy mesh retextures, #peggy hair mesh retextures, #genetics, #binned, #binned genetics, #binned hair, #natural hair, #natural hairs, #natural hair colors, #natural hair tex
Peggy retexture 2 by dm.rar
Size: 4.28 MB · Downloads: 21,782 · 5th Apr 2011
|4.28 MB||21,782||5th Apr 2011|
Peggy retexture by dm.rar
Size: 4.09 MB · Downloads: 23,237 · 5th Apr 2011
|4.09 MB||23,237||5th Apr 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|peggyzone.com/ObjectDetail.html?id=006817 (non-MTS link)|
|peggyzone.com/ObjectDetail.html?id=007327 (non-MTS link)|
My Policy For Use
Also, for those who would like to convert my sims 2 creations to sims 3, go right ahead! Just a credit and link is all I ask. :)
PLEASE UNDERSTAND, I DO NOT DO REQUESTS, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULDN'T ASK!!!