Updated: 19th Jul 2011 at 12:36 PM
I decided to try to improve my old hair Crimp It!, and I actually think I achieved what I was going for this time. This time, I made my own texture, and edited the alpha to make it fit the crimped/wavy look.
Then, I thought it would be fun to make some crazy colors, and voila! Crimp It Crazy! was born. :P
Any-who, they're binned (except for Crimp it Crazy!, which will still be in the custom section), ages toddler to elder (elder textures on all Crimp it Crazy! hairs are the same crazy colors as the rest of them, no elder gray here!), and labeled separately in the folder so you may delete any you don't want. Both hairs use only one mesh.
P.S. Sorry for the small, low quality pics, but they look much better in game.
P.P.S. Known issue: the ends of the hair in the front, may like to hide inside your Sims' bodies. I don't know if its a hair mesh thing, or a body mesh thing, or a my alpha edit thing, but it can be really annoying.
another issue ive been asked about more than once: peggys site/link to the mesh-the site link provided (mesh located here) works fine, its just really slow.
itll be on the white screen for a minute or two, but it does eventually show up.
also, try using mozilla firefox as your browser, if you dont already do so.
All creators for cc used in pics, Peggy for the mesh, and catofevilgenius for the hair binner.
Tags: #hair, #hair retextures, #peggy hair retextures, #peggy mesh retextures, #peggy hair mesh retextures, #genetics, #natural, #natural hair, #natural hairs, #natural hair colors, #crazy, #crazy hair, #crazy hair colors, #punk hair, #goth hair, #colorful hair
Crimp it Crazy!.rar
Size: 5.69 MB · Downloads: 15,167 · 5th Apr 2011
|5.69 MB||15,167||5th Apr 2011|
Crimp it! redo.rar
Size: 4.34 MB · Downloads: 15,176 · 5th Apr 2011
|4.34 MB||15,176||5th Apr 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|peggyzone.com/ObjectDetail.html?id=003972 (non-MTS link)|
My Policy For Use
Also, for those who would like to convert my sims 2 creations to sims 3, go right ahead! Just a credit and link is all I ask. :)
PLEASE UNDERSTAND, I DO NOT DO REQUESTS, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULDN'T ASK!!!