Pin Up pose pack - Sexy Retro for your ladies! (UPDATED 7/3/11)
Uploaded 27th Apr 2011 at 8:47 PM · Updated 3rd Jul 2011 at 9:16 PM by traelia
You will need cmomoney's Pose Player found here. I am not cmomoney, so please do not ask me questions about the pose player itself. And do not ask questions until you've read both my thread and cmo's. Thanks
Ladies that like to be retro need some retro poses. So I bring you pin up poses that would make your grandpa drool!
Please have the most recently updated Pose Player, there is a very handy list function with pictures of the poses. THIS PACK HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THAT. PLEASE SEE THE DOWNLOAD TAB FOR THE LIST. You will need both files for the pose list to work correctly.
UPDATE 7/3/2011: I was made aware of a conflict between the original pack and the list, that has been fixed. Please re-download the list to fix the issue.
In order to replicate the scenes in the photos (such as the two models on the washing machine) you will need OMSP found here.
The poses included are:
Because of the angle of the feet, some shoes may look weird and/or awkward. It helps to stay away from extremely high heels. Also, some clothing may clip in the knee area of pose 5.
The custom content on the models:
Some of them have the European Skin by Lemonleaf.
PinUp 1 is wearing this top and this hair.
PinUp 2 is wearing this towel and this headwrap.
PinUp 3 is wearing this hair and this swimsuit.
PinUp 4 is wearing this hair and this minidress.
PinUp 5 is wearing this hair and this bra.
PinUp 6 is wearing, well nothing actually. A nude top can be found here.
Thanks to the people at #Create and the support from my FB fans!
Size: 47.8 KB · Downloads: 19,005 · 3rd Jul 2011
|47.8 KB||19,005||3rd Jul 2011|
Size: 210.9 KB · Downloads: 35,001 · 27th Apr 2011
|210.9 KB||35,001||27th Apr 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: