Flyin’ J Jumping Ranch
Updated: 11th Oct 2012 at 3:11 PM
By request, 6 bedroom Ranch, I hope they like it!
Study / Den
Formal Dining room
Full bath w/ laundry
The upstairs has:
Master with full bath
4 child bedrooms
2 additional full baths
The garage has:
Parking for 2 cars and 3 bikes
Rec room on second floor w/ full bath
The Barn has:
Loft for skills
The lot has:
Room for 4 additional cars to park
Stocked fishing pond
Children’s play area
HUGE THANKS to MTS for a place to share and you for looking!
Furnished - $200,613
Unfurnished - $109,599
Lot size - 50 x 50
Requires: Base, Ambitions and Pets
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: $200,613
Title: Flyin' J Jumping Ranch - MTS
Description: Contempory Ranch designed for the breeding and training of your Championship Jumpers, features: 6 bdrm, 6 bath, laundry, eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, living room, study, Rec room above garage, skill room in barn loft, 2 horse stalls, tack area, jump course, pasture, fishing pond, kids play area, garage for two and parking for 4 more. ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy! :D
Flyin' J Jumping Ranch - MTS.zip
Size: 3.43 MB · Downloads: 9,298 · 11th Nov 2011
|3.43 MB||9,298||11th Nov 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!