Dangerously Cute Pose Pack
Uploaded 5th May 2012 at 2:49 PM · Updated 3rd May 2012 at 7:48 PM by JuBa_0oº
Before installing this pose pack make sure you have:
- Pose Player;
- One More Slot Please (to adjust the height);
To use your poses ingame:
- Place both ".packages" files inside your Packages Folder (Before running the game);
- Buy pose player from the decor section;
- Have the "moveobjects" cheat on, to move your sims around;
- Click on the pose player and choose the "Select a pose" option, there you have it!
- Student outfit by LemonLeaf
- Cookies and cup of tea by SIMcredible! Designs (kitchen section)
-Cmomoney for the Pose Player and the dult rigs;
-Granthes for the "One More Slot Please" mod;
-OrangeMittens for the "Creating S3 Custom Poses with Milkshape or Blender " tutorial;
-AnimToolV05 by Wes;
-S3PE Version 11-0402-0951 by Peter and Inge Jones
Dangerously Cute pose pack by JuBa_0o.rar
Size: 533.1 KB · Downloads: 28,465 · 5th May 2012
|533.1 KB||28,465||5th May 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Check my policy below :-)
º Sorry, I don´t usually take requests;
º Do not re-upload my cc - link to this blog or my tumblr;
º Do not modify/recolor my meshes/textures without asking me first;
º If you wish to contact me, use my ask box on tumblr - http://juba-0o.tumblr.com/ -