Modified Eye Color Genetics
Uploaded 12th Jul 2012 at 5:50 PM · Updated 12th Jul 2012 at 5:53 PM by Mootilda : Better title
The file contains several different packages; each package changes the dominance of one eye color:
Dominant Gray Eyes
Dominant Green Eyes
Dominant Light Blue Eyes
Recessive Alien Eyes
Recessive Dark Blue Eyes
Recessive Dark Brown Eyes
By mixing and matching these packages, you can decide exactly which eye colors will be prevalent in your neighborhoods. If you want all eye colors to be chosen equally, install just the Dominant packages. If you want a particular eye color to be chosen whenever possible, install the Dominant package for that eye color (if it exists) and all of the Recessive packages (except that color). If you'd like to swap the dominant and recessive eye colors in your neighborhood, then install all of the packages and the eye genetics will be reversed.
Tested with the base game only, and with all EPs and SPs except the Store Edition; this should work for any game configuration.
TheSilverLining for giving me the idea for this upload.
Quaxi and Peter and Igne Jones, for SimPE, without which I could not have made this mod:
Numenor, for the AnyGameStarter, which allowed me to test this mod with various EP configurations:
| Modified genetics for all eyes.
Size: 2.8 KB · Downloads: 3,637 · 12th Jul 2012
|2.8 KB||3,637||12th Jul 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Sharing, Requests, Help
Please do not share my programs, lots, or neighborhoods without my permission. Instead, please direct people to the latest release on this website.
Feel free to share my mods, but be sure to give people a link to the download thread here, just in case there are any future fixes.
The source code for most of my programs is available in the download thread. If I am inactive on ModTheSims for a year, or if I die, you may take over development and support of any of my programs without my permission, but the program must remain free of cost and you must keep the source code in the public domain.
If you have requests for new tools, or suggestions for existing tools, please post in the Moo Tools social group; see my Group Memberships for link. I do not accept requests for anything other than programs.
For help with any of my tools, please post in the appropriate download thread.
DO NOT ask for help or support via PM.
I will delete such requests without responding. Please see rule #5 here for details: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=135664