Always Keep A Doctor At Hospital (Bugfix) - v5
Uploaded 4th May 2015 at 6:06 AM · Updated 22nd Feb 2019 at 12:20 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for February 21, 2019 game patch
This update REQUIRES your game to be updated with the latest game patch 1.50.67 (February 21, 2019).
As always, if you do update the mod be sure to remove the old version!
I got tired of my young doctor-in-training sim getting bad work performance because the only scored work actions available involved the need for a "real" doctor present, but they'd already left for the day to go play golf. And I have this vicious habit that when something annoys me enough, I either do something about it or ignore it completely and seethe. This time I did something.
EA was nice and had the forethought to ensure that, if there were no career doctor sims available at the hospital for you to play the doctor-in-training job levels, a "diagnoser" doctor would be made available. However, if that diagnoser left the lot for some reason, they weren't replaced.
This is a simple mod to add a "replace" action which occurs if the original diagnostician leaves (or dies slipping in one of those puddles the analysis machine leaves behind) so you can get on with your job if you absolutely must transfer a patient case or otherwise talk to the lazy bum.
Just unzip the package file to your Mods folder as usual.
This mod requires the Get To Work EP updated with the latest game patch (December 20, 2018 - version 1.48.94)
In the event of a conflicting mod, this package modifies only the situationJob_CareerDoctor_NPC_Doctor_diagnoser (S4_9C07855F_00000003_000000000001C61C) XML resource.
- Kuree and all the others at Sims4Group who have put together the S4PE tool
|Get to Work|
| Latest version - January 9, 2019
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 8,430 · 22nd Feb 2019
|1.2 KB||8,430||22nd Feb 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled