More Staff at Hospital
Uploaded 29th May 2015 at 3:12 AM · Updated 16th Oct 2015 at 9:15 PM by An_dz : Update for latest patch
If there was one thing I noticed right when I entered the Hospital the first time was the lack of staff. Especially after visiting the police department where there are more officers than the whole sim nation.
Seriously, one doctor, one nurse and one assistant, that's all the staff at the hospital. What are the sim politicians thinking of? Where are the sims on the streets demanding for a better health care system?
Well, this mod will install a new governor that demands for all small local hospitals to have at least 2 doctors and 4 nurses or orderlies.
The new staff will continue to make their standard actions, so right now the mod just adds a little more life at the hospital. But I'm working on giving some more autonomous actions for them like admit patients to exam beds. (So far, only frustration)
This mod should work with 1.11.64
This mod conflicts with Scumbumbo's Always Keep A Doctor At Hospital, so you need to remove Scumbumbo's mod. This mod comes with Scumbumbo's fix, so go to the download page to thank Scumbumbo.
This mod overwrites the following resources:
Any mod that overwrites it will conflict with this mod.
|Get to Work|
Size: 3.1 KB · Downloads: 55,847 · 16th Oct 2015
|3.1 KB||55,847||16th Oct 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
You can share my stuff just like pirating, so:
- Any derived work must be free
- Derived work must be hosted only on sites without paid content
- Give credits
- I prefer linking and no re-uploads, so people can contact me of bugs