When Life Gives You Lemons...
Uploaded 5th Sep 2015 at 7:39 PM · Updated 29th Sep 2015 at 7:58 PM by fakepeeps7
Here's a little uniform for your small Simpreneurs. It features a green apron with a lemon decal over a white t-shirt and blue shorts, and comes with black sneakers with lemony-yellow laces. The yellow hat has a matching decal and comes in two versions: one for boys and one for girls. I used the meshes that melodie9 converted, so you'll need to go get those for the hats to work -- the links are in the credits, below. (I think the lemon hats will actually work for all ages, since I left all the age files in the recolour packages; trying to make them for kids just ended up breaking the package. Maybe your older Sims will enjoy having lemon hats, too!)
The outfit mesh is unisex and is set as Everyday. It comes with a working fat morph (click the spoiler button to see the hats and the fat morph). No EPs or SPs are required for the outfit or the hats, but if you want to play around with the lemonade stand, you'll need OFB, of course.
Michelle has made some lovely recolours of the lemonade stand to match this outfit! Click HERE to set your Sims up with some lemony goodness!
lemonade vendor outfit = 2190
The hats use meshes by melodie9; they won't work without them. You can find the male hat mesh here and the female hat mesh here.
The green glasses are by tamo and can be found here.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 1.19 MB · Downloads: 1,226 · 5th Sep 2015
|1.19 MB||1,226||5th Sep 2015|
Size: 1.28 MB · Downloads: 1,256 · 5th Sep 2015
|1.28 MB||1,256||5th Sep 2015|
Size: 336.6 KB · Downloads: 1,384 · 5th Sep 2015
|336.6 KB||1,384||5th Sep 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like making pixel clothes!
Clothier of Small Sims
My focus is clothing for children, toddlers, and babies. I do not make clothes for teens, young adults, adults, or elders.
You may make recolours of my meshes, but please do not include the meshes in your uploads; link to my mesh instead. (The exception would be default replacement meshes. You may include the default replacement mesh in that case, but please give credit and a link to my original mesh.)
No paysites, please.
Sorry, but I do not take requests.
If you have any further questions, please PM me.