Phenomenal Cool / Updated for Vampires!
Uploaded 9th Feb 2016 at 12:03 AM · Updated 29th Mar 2017 at 8:22 PM by simsinspring
These skintones worked perfectly in my game but maybe they won't in yours, so if you notice something please inform and help me make this better for everyone.
* Non-default skintones.
* Compatible with all ages.
* Compatible with both genders.
- Additional Credits:
This download has specific instructions!
You can have only ONE file in your Mods folder.
SIMSINSPRING_Phenomenal-Cool Separated (Vampires).rar
| Separated files so you can pick the tone you want. - UPDATED FOR VAMPIRES!
Size: 198.1 KB · Downloads: 12,744 · 29th Mar 2017
|198.1 KB||12,744||29th Mar 2017|
| All in one. - UPDATED FOR VAMPIRES!
Size: 131.6 KB · Downloads: 24,856 · 29th Mar 2017
|131.6 KB||24,856||29th Mar 2017|
| Separated files so you can pick the tone you want.
Size: 197.9 KB · Downloads: 15,318 · 9th Feb 2016
|197.9 KB||15,318||9th Feb 2016|
| All in one.
Size: 131.6 KB · Downloads: 51,769 · 9th Feb 2016
|131.6 KB||51,769||9th Feb 2016|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.