Asian Bikini Fashion
Updated: 26th Sep 2017 at 9:39 AM
After more than 11 years I'm finally making new bikinis based on flags again.
First out - South Korea and China!
They're both Maxis recolors for your female teen sims. Part of the textures were taken from the flags of South Korea and PROC on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Others, like the stripes on the Korean one for example, were made by me.
Enjoy your swim!
Flag of South Korea by "Various" as stated on the Commons page
Flag of the People's Republic of China by Zeng Liansong
Brands/Logos: Products, bands, TV shows etc.
|Filename||5f23a7f8_SouthKoreaTeen.package (inside SouthKorea.rar)|
|Filename||5f7858b9_ChinaTeen.package (inside China.rar)|
|Filename||5f23a7f8_SouthKoreaTeen.package (inside All.rar)|
|Filename||5f7858b9_ChinaTeen.package (inside All.rar)|
Size: 45.4 KB · Downloads: 2,041 · 26th Sep 2017
|45.4 KB||2,041||26th Sep 2017|
Size: 21.3 KB · Downloads: 801 · 26th Sep 2017
|21.3 KB||801||26th Sep 2017|
Size: 24.2 KB · Downloads: 1,017 · 26th Sep 2017
|24.2 KB||1,017||26th Sep 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I like to make cool houses and hot bikinis. That's about it.
What I don't like to create
Hacks. I'm such a loser at it, so don't even mention it!
It's a great place to share your creations with Sims players from all over the world, talk to people like yourself and explore the possibilities of your game. Plus, it's easy and free. Enjoy it while we still have it.