3 Comfy Sweaters for Fall
Updated: 25th Nov 2017 at 11:20 PM
Update 11/25/17: There apparently seemed to be an issue with the outfits showing up in game, so I double-checked them, tweaked them, and re-uploaded the sweaters! Re-download if they did not show up in game for you. There wasn't anything wrong with the last ones so if they worked just fine before, there is no need to download them again. Sorry for the inconvenience!
There are three fantastic meshes by Always Sims but have been included for your convenience thanks to their generous policies. See additional credits for links.
Sweater One: Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice
Long, warm, orange sweater with the words "Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice" on the front.
Sweater Two: Red Sweater and Flannel Skirt
A mock two-piece top that includes both the red sweater and the flannel skirt.
Sweater Three: Fall Baby
Open back deep red sweater both comfy and cozy that says "Fall Baby" on the front. Please note that due to how this mesh is made, some clipping with occur in the shoulders.
You can either get a couple separately or enjoy all three looks in one zip.
I have really wanted to recolor some of the meshes I found on Always Sim's blog for quite some time now and I thought now might be a great time to start. I honestly loved it and am considering recoloring more of her meshes in the future. As always, feel free to leave a comment/smile/thanks/in-game screenshot Sim on!
Pumpkin Spice dress mesh can be found here by Always Sims. Their original textures are used as well.
Mock two-piece dress mesh can be found here originally by Momo Sims, but converted 3t2 by Always Sims. The top uses their original textures.
Bralet Sweater Top mesh can be found here originally by Eco Space, but converted 3t2 by Always Sims. Their original textures are used as well.
The awesome gdayars finally found where my flannel texture had come from! It was a part of a "Seamless Flannel Pattern" pack by Vecteezy. (Vector illustration credit: <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.vecteezy.com">Vecteezy!</a>)
The leaves found on Sweater #3 are built into Photoshop Elements, I just jazzed them up with texturing and color.
Technical: A HUGE thanks to Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), Always Sims for their lovely meshes, and the wonderful Mod the Sims for inspiring creativity.
I could never have done this without all of their hard work before me!
Size: 449.8 KB · Downloads: 2,767 · 25th Nov 2017
|449.8 KB||2,767||25th Nov 2017|
Size: 769.2 KB · Downloads: 2,849 · 25th Nov 2017
|769.2 KB||2,849||25th Nov 2017|
Size: 1.08 MB · Downloads: 2,797 · 25th Nov 2017
|1.08 MB||2,797||25th Nov 2017|
Size: 2.27 MB · Downloads: 7,786 · 25th Nov 2017
|2.27 MB||7,786||25th Nov 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|alwayssims.com.br/2016/12/advent-calendar-2016-gift-01.html#more (non-MTS link)|
|alwayssims.com.br/2017/10/wildfox-wicked-sweater-af-hallowen-gift.html#more (non-MTS link)|
|alwayssims.com.br/2017/08/momosims-mock-two-piece-3t2-af.html#more (non-MTS link)|
What am I working on now? Took a short hiatus but am slowly getting back into the creating zone. It's been hard for everyone. Anyways, I've taken a break from the giant bout of cards for Mog's Postal System I was working now. Instead I posted crew neck recolors for adult males I had been working on (they're so neglected!) and I'm looking through old files to finish up forgotten projects. [Updated as of 11/7/20]