Hire Additional Vet
Uploaded 22nd Dec 2017 at 3:31 PM · Updated 11th Oct 2019 at 4:47 AM by kou.
I am sorry if I am rude because English is not good.
This mod adds the ability to hire 3 extra veterinarians by buying perks.
However, I have set it so that I can hire without purchasing that benefit.
In the robot vacuum cleaner, cleaning was not in time, so I tried to clean it with a vet.
That is one of the purpose of this mod.
In this case, there is no problem even if the owner is cleaning it
If a problem occurs, please remove it.
It seems that it is incompatible with the following XML files.
7DF2169C | 00000019 | 0000000000029250 | businessEmployee_Vet.snippetTuning
Since it is common in veterinary MOD, please doubt this at that time.
It does not matter! If you say, please increase the number of vets and play.
Sometimes, there are occasions when a veterinarian does not come, so it is better to have more.
Created version: 184.108.40.2060
Verification version: 220.127.116.110
Leave the old version.
Sims 4 Studio
|Cats and Dogs|
| 18.104.22.1680 version.
Size: 3.5 KB · Downloads: 2,232 · 11th Oct 2019
|3.5 KB||2,232||11th Oct 2019|
| 22.214.171.1240 version.
Size: 3.4 KB · Downloads: 368 · 14th Sep 2019
|3.4 KB||368||14th Sep 2019|
Size: 3.1 KB · Downloads: 2,499 · 18th Nov 2018
|3.1 KB||2,499||18th Nov 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled