English Names For Everyone
Uploaded 3rd Mar 2018 at 11:02 AM · Updated 9th Mar 2018 at 12:53 AM by Pawlq
I did it for a long time and finally i finish it! ENGLISH (American) name for everyone - no matter what language version of the game you have
For now all Spawn Sims and randomize in CAS takes names from from the pool of ENGLISH language names.
Mod change base names from your language version (e.g. Polish) into ENGLISH version. No more stupid names (e.g in the Polish version in which I play) !
Mod is for everyone whos have non-english version of game but they want have Sims with English names. If you have English game - you no need to download
Special names (like alien or San Myshuno and Selvadorada residents) still will be... "different" because they must be different . If you expect that this mod change "Japanese" or "Latino" names in yours ENGLISH version of game - I'm sorry, but it will not happen .
Compatible with pets and residents of Selvadorada
Mod does not replace the names already used in the game
Overriden Resources and Conflicts:
Sims 4 Studio
| Update on diffevair-mods.tumblr.com
Size: 298.1 KB · Downloads: 34,160 · 3rd Mar 2018
|298.1 KB||34,160||3rd Mar 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled