Change Pie Menu item Rock Paper Scissors To Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
Uploaded 3rd Jul 2018 at 10:42 PM · Updated 3rd Jul 2018 at 5:37 PM by clsve
- Open the supplied package in
- In Resource Tree select Pie Menu Strings (TTAs)
- In Resource List select Pie Menu Strings with instance number 0x00000081
- Scroll down to find the item you want to change and select it. (Be aware that there can be more than one item with same text)
- Change the text in String Field.
- Commit File
Optional: To change the text in other language than English(US) press the small button with a black triangle, scroll down to desired language and change the text string.
Changes made in two Pie Menu Strings (TTAs):
Group: 0x7F01EC29 (Person Globals) instance 0x00000081
Group: 0x7F4FEA83 (Social -Play — RPS) Instance 0x00000080
May conflict with mods changing Strings in Person Globals Pie Menu Strings.
Mod made with Ultimate Collection
Compatibel with EP 3 (Best for Business) and higher EPs.
Type: Object Mods
|Open for Business|
Size: 195.2 KB · Downloads: 199 · 3rd Jul 2018
|195.2 KB||199||3rd Jul 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.