Harajuku Iyahoi! 4 Colourful Undercuts
Uploaded 21st Jul 2018 at 12:37 AM · Updated 26th Jul 2018 at 1:15 AM by onlyfrillsandhorses
Here's 4 hair recolours I've made for you, in a colourful undercut style that was popularised by kawaii influencers such as Haruka Kurebayashi and the 6% DOKIDOKI shopgirls! Here's a picture of Kurebayashi's hair for reference:
image source ~ Tokyo Fashion
These recolours come in four flavours:
Bunny (Sailor moon inspired!) â™¥ Watermelon â™¥ Sunset dots â™¥ Alien
You can download all in one file or pick which ones you like!
They'll work on any skin colour, and one thing I quite like is that the skin colour underneath really changes up the look of the undercut!
The mesh is Rosehair 0054! I'm including it as Rose sims is now taken down. But you can grab the original here via the wonders of the wayback machine!
These recolours show as Female, teen-YA-adult, all custom colours, and appear in ALL categories!
The hair textures and colours I used are mostly from Pooklet, the project mayhem collection which can be found here!
All the illustrations featured on these are my own â™¥
I hope to do some more undercut hairs in future as I like them so much, ahaha! Especially some male ones if I can.
Resorces used to make the recolours:
Project Mayhem textures and colours ~ Pooklet ~ Tumblr â™¥ fur texture for the shorter hair ~ textures.com
| WATERMELON recolour + Mesh
Size: 807.0 KB · Downloads: 621 · 21st Jul 2018
|807.0 KB||621||21st Jul 2018|
| SUNSET DOTS recolour + Mesh
Size: 699.1 KB · Downloads: 560 · 21st Jul 2018
|699.1 KB||560||21st Jul 2018|
| BUNNY recolour + Mesh
Size: 821.7 KB · Downloads: 620 · 21st Jul 2018
|821.7 KB||620||21st Jul 2018|
| ALIEN recolour + Mesh
Size: 818.2 KB · Downloads: 679 · 21st Jul 2018
|818.2 KB||679||21st Jul 2018|
| ALL recolours + Mesh
Size: 2.08 MB · Downloads: 2,024 · 21st Jul 2018
|2.08 MB||2,024||21st Jul 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|web.archive.org/web/20110712015711/rosesims.org:80/hair/rosehair_8.htm (non-MTS link)|
My name is Katsurin and imma hook you up with some kawaii stuff â™¥
I'm leaving all my downloads here for ease of access (although they will be mirrored on sfs so I'd prefer if you did download from there if you can). However, to find my new downloads please go to https://katsurinssims.tumblr.com !