Tiny Living "Media Marathoner" Television Separated!
Updated: 9th Aug 2020 at 3:02 PM
I loved the TV that came with it, so I knew I had to separate it for my game.
It comes in 3 recolors, can be placed on "large item" slots
It is listed as "Media Marathoner Tabletop TV" and it can be found under Electronics->Televisions for 850$
Tiny Living is REQUIRED
Sims 4 Studio
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Living: Living Room
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The latest InvisiView Flat Screen television that is found in the Media Marathoner from the Tiny Living Stuff Pack, now available seperately to place anywhere you want! ~~By Simsi45 at Patreon & Modthesims~~
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Media Marathoner Tabletop TV| simsi45
Size: 1.39 MB · Downloads: 13,977 · 9th Aug 2020
|1.39 MB||13,977||9th Aug 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Follow me on twitter and youtube, for updates on upcoming content!
- Do NOT redistribute as your own!
- Do NOT Re-upload my mods to your website/blog, without asking for permission first! (send a pm if you need to)
- If you intend to reupload make sure to post a DIRECT link to the appropriate MTS thread. No re-directs to third party websites, PPC networks etc.
- If you want to edit meshes, or create additional recolors of my conversions ASK FIRST! (either through PM's or comments)
- Of course you are free to use my mods in your lots, as long as you give PROPER credits. (a link to the original thread would be appreciated but not required.)
- Feel free to leave requests however don't expect me to complete them. I usually work on requests once I'm done with my personal projects.