Sophisticated Adult Double Bed/Dresser Combo
Uploaded 1st Feb 2020 at 6:20 PM
This bed and dresser combo can help you save some extra space in your Sim's homes!
I want to give a huge shout out to Lunamist2 for giving me the idea to make this!
Sophisticated Adult Double Bed/Dresser Combo (Created By Splendiferous Sims)
Objects By Room -> Beds
Objects By Function -> Comfort -> Beds
Stress Relief: 5
Discomfort Relief: 5
LOD High - 666
LOD Medium - 666
LOD Low - Unavailable/Didn't Exist
Sims 4 Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Splendiferous Sims_SophisticatedAdultDoubleBedandDresserCombo.package (inside Splendiferous Sims_SophisticatedAdultDoubleBedandDresserCombo.zip)|
|Title||Sophisticated Adult Double Bed/Dresser Combo (Created By Splendiferous Sims)|
|Description||If you've outgrown the classic "throw everything under the bed" method of organization, then perhaps you'd prefer a more sophisticated piece of furniture. This bed still allows you to throw everything under the bed, but in three separate compartments...like an adult!|
|Mesh name:||Sophisticated Adult Double Bed/Dresser Combo (Created By Splendiferous Sims)|
|Games used||Discover University|
Size: 2.45 MB · Downloads: 4,781 · 1st Feb 2020
|2.45 MB||4,781||1st Feb 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.