Claustrophobic Trait - Tiny Home Residential Lots
Uploaded 12th Feb 2020 at 5:10 PM · Updated 10th Mar 2020 at 3:27 AM by Splendiferous Sims
A HUGE thank you to kutto for helping me get this trait to remove the Tiny Living buff and bonuses! He also created an injector if you want to have this in game but don't have Tiny Living Stuff Pack. It doesn't do much but it allows it's use.
This trait gives your Sim Claustrophobia. It completely removes the bonuses from living in a Tiny Home and actually gives them negative buffs for living in one! When the Sim leaves the lot the negative buff will go away so your Sim can function as normal on other lots.
Other Affected Buffs:
Happy Buffs, Inspired Buffs and Focused Buffs decrease 50% faster
Uncomfortable Buffs last 50% longer
All skills take 50% longer to increase
Tiny Living Buff and Bonuses
Teen to Elder
Shouldn't conflict with anything in the base games and expansions that I am aware of, but if something does crop up let me know in the comments section. I can't guarantee other mods won't cause some conflict if they affect the same bonuses or buffs for Tiny Living, so use cautiously if you have any mods that would affect the Tiny Living buff.
French - Translated By: kimikosoma
Zerbu's Mod Constructor
| Use this if you want to use this trait but don't have Tiny Home Stuff. It doesn't do much at all, but it shows up at least.
Size: 765 Bytes · Downloads: 4,614 · 10th Mar 2020
|765 Bytes||4,614||10th Mar 2020|
Size: 9.4 KB · Downloads: 14,253 · 12th Feb 2020
|9.4 KB||14,253||12th Feb 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled