New Mesh: True Elegant Curly Hair ** Updated 06-02-2005 **
Updated: 6th Jun 2005 at 12:56 PM - New Version
I'm back with new hair mesh. My second hair mesh. This one is much-much better than before.
The pics here not include the texture since it is not my texture and I just use it for testing and I couldn't upload it.
You can download the textures from Ajoli recolors. Thanks to Ajoli for the great job.
quaxi for creating SimPE, thanks for the latest update.
wes_h for creating plugins
some others for tutorials.
02 June 2005 Update
- fixed for plunge hair into body.
- fixed hair transparent problems.
This update will work greatly with Ajoli recolors and it is look awesome. You need to delete the old mesh and replace it with the updated mesh.
06 June 2005 New Version
Version 2 of this hair just being posted. Please visit it. I will close this thread once I am no longer interesting to this thread. Thanks to everyone who test this hair and sorry to Ajoli for what's happened.
------------------ C E V I C -------------------
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 490.1 KB · Downloads: 9,448 · 2nd Jun 2005
|490.1 KB||9,448||2nd Jun 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.