Titanium Bladder Reward Trait
Uploaded 9th Sep 2021 at 4:22 AM · Updated 7th Sep 2021 at 11:14 PM by zeldagirl180
This mod balances things a bit out. Steel Bladder remains the same cost at 2,000, however, not it only lowers the rate of Bladder Decay by half. Your sims will still have to pee, just only half as often.
A new Reward Trait called Titanium Bladder is now added for 6,000 points that now prevents your sims bladder need from lowering.
(Note that doing certain interactions like drinking will still lower bladder need.)
This Trait is purely for people who want a bit of a harder challenge, or think that Steel Bladder is too easy as it is.
Compatibility with other mods: Unfortunately, due to the way Reward Trait mods work, this mod will conflict with any other custom reward trait as well. Most Reward Trait mods modify the whims.whim_tracker line.
Size: 6.5 KB · Downloads: 371 · 9th Sep 2021
|6.5 KB||371||9th Sep 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled