Uploaded 6th Oct 2021 at 5:06 PM · Updated 7th Oct 2021 at 12:45 AM by Affinity
Deeply connected to her Mediterranean roots, Nina likes exercise and bread pudding.
Lifetime Wish: Master Romancer - WooHoo in 5 Different Places with 5 Different Sims
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
It is often said that Dina has a mind of her own, but she is quick to disagree. She likes chocolate and dreams of making it big.
Lifetime Wish: Living in the Lap of Luxury - Have Household Net Worth of 100,000 Simoleons
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
CC and DLC content
Eyes: Oh My eyes by escand (Alt link: Fixed for Vampire and Werewolf eyes), Buhudain's eyeball fix
Skin: Ultra-Plain face by tamo, Increased Texture Detail by HystericalParoxysm (Increased Skin Shine included) (Body only!)
DLC content: Dina
Everyday Fullbody: Master Suite
Swimwear Top: Master Suite
Trait: Social Butterfly (Showtime)
DLC content: Nina
Swimwear Top: Into The Future
Swimwear Bottom: Late Night
Trait: Brooding (Supernatural)
Lifetime Wish: Master Romancer (Late Night)
Alt. hairstyle suggestion for Dina: Kelly hair from Buckley's Disentangled Part 2
These sims have been saved with a default skin.
- These Sims were created with a x3 facial slider multiplier. If your slider multipler is lower than that (or if you don't even know what that is), be careful with messing around with the sliders because the slider values will reset and you'll need to use "undo" as you won't be able to get it back to how it was manually.
- I've used CAS items in categories they're originally not available in, such as Dina's Everyday dress and Swimwear bottom. I used mods (1, 2) to make this possible. If you want Dina to actually use these items, you need to download these mods or the game will automatically replace them.
What can I do with these sims?
Please feel free to do whatever you want with these sims, Use them in screenshots, videos, stories, or even remake them (and upload those remakes, too). It would be highly appreciated if you credited me, though, and don't put them behind paywalls.
Jathom95, WatermelonSandal and aisquared for their feedback in this thread
Bigger Builder's Island
Poses: 1, 2
Title: Nina Caliente
Title: Dina Caliente
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 325.1 KB · Downloads: 915 · 6th Oct 2021
|325.1 KB||915||6th Oct 2021|
Size: 420.1 KB · Downloads: 863 · 6th Oct 2021
|420.1 KB||863||6th Oct 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: